21-25 of May in Moscow will be the leading event of the year in the field of blockchain-technologies and cryptocurrency – Russian Blockchain Week 2018. RBW-2018 is 5 days in the blockbuster industry, where you can find out a lot of knowledge and connections. More than 70 top experts will speak at the event, which will tell you step by step about all the possibilities of using the technology, real cases and, of course, answer one of the main questions: what are the new opportunities of technology will open for business and individuals.
The Russian Blockchain Week 2018 consists of several parts:
- The Conference
- Exhibition Blockchain & Crypto-Expo
- Master classes
At the event you will meet with experts, get acquainted with the founders of the leading startup projects, potential investors and get an opportunity in an informal atmosphere to discuss the issues that interest you.
Among the speakers of the conference:
Dmitry Bulychkov – project director of the Center for Technological Innovations of Sberbank;
Alexander Borodich – the founder of the blockchain platform Universa;
Yaroslav Kabakov – Deputy General Director of Finam Investment Company;
Artem Gurevich – Co-founder Get Crypto;
Maxim Azrilyan – Chief Technical Architect of Alfa-Bank;
Stepan Gershuni – Managing Partner Bits.capital
6 types of events during the week on the one site:
- Introductory course: a training seminar “Crypto-class” will be about technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Conference: more than 70 reports from the top speakers of Russia and all of the world. The conference is held in 5 parallel streams in different thematic areas. You can come to the conference and choose the reports that will be the most interesting for you.
The main RBW topics are:
- Cryptocurrency: investment and trading
- Blockchain for business
- Blockchain-development: innovations and trends
- Financial Technologies
- Legal practice
- Mining and equipment
- Pitch projects
- Exhibition Blockchain & Crypto-Expo: 100+ representatives of the blockchain industry.
- Master classes: the format of training on real cases from knowledge holders. Intensive 2 hour immersion in individual topics with practice from practitioners.
Themes of master classes:
- Development of smart contracts
- Arbitrage between exchanges for traders
- Analysis of TOP-20 coins technologies.
- Hackaton: dozens of talented developers will compete for the prize money and community recognition in the largest blockchain-hackaton in the CIS.
- Blockchain-solutions for business
- Security on the blockchain
- Cross Country
- Logistic solutions
- Afterparty: new connections, new people, knowledge, acquaintances and discussion of projects at informal setting.
What will participation can give you in the conference?
– Understand the new technology and the prospects for its application.
What is blockchain? How do cryptocurrencies work? What is the fundamental principle and where is the revolution here? Detailed step by step analysis with case studies and examples.
– You will see application value on an example of large companies and start-ups.
Understand how the blockchain and cryptocurrencies can be implemented in practice: cases of large business and small start-ups already using this technology.
– Get new ideas for business and investment.
On investment in cryptocurrencies, they earn tens of thousands of dollars without leaving their homes, miners receive passive daily income, corporations launch new directions, and small start-up teams attract millions to their projects for several months.
– Acquire new acquaintances, connections and business contacts.
The participants of the conference are the main reason of the audience, interested in advanced technologies and the development of business projects. The maximum concentration of the Russian block-community.
The official partner of the event is the Finteh Association: http://fintechru.org/
You can apply for participation, get more information about the conference, speakers and the program on the official website: https://goo.gl/xqfTTY
Official Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/blockchainweek